This stir-fry has a sauce which makes it fragrant and moist. You can use your own favourite veg for this dish. It can be used as a side dish or add some tofu or fish to make it into a main meal. This stir fry is a great way to pack load of fresh and colourful veg into your diet. Its is anti-inflammatory and full of phytonutrients.
|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||10-15 mins|
- 200 ml coconut milk/cream
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 Handful Thai basil chopped
- 2 tsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- In a large jug combine all of the sauce ingredients and whisk together and set aside
- In wok add oil and then add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry for 2 mins. Then add half stir fry sauce
- Then add rest of vegetables, apart from the bok choy and stir fry for 5-7 mins. Then add remaining stir fry sauce.
- Add Bok choy and stir fry for further 5 mins.
- Serve and top with thai basil and a squeeze of lime juice. Can be served with brown rice.
Leave a Reply