This dish is full of omega 3 fats, fibre, protein and antioxidants. The fish is cooked in foil or parchment paper to retain its flavour and moisture. The Thai curry sauce and stir fry veg combine well with the salmon to give it a lovely delicate and fresh taste. Serve with some brown rice or steamed cruciferous vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower.
|Prep Time||35 Mins|
|Cook Time||35 Mins|
- 75 ml Coconut cream or milk
- 1 Tbsp tamari sauce
- One and half Tbsp red thai curry paste
- Handful of Thai basil chopped
- Half Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 4 Large salmon steaks (Or half side of salmon)
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Handful chopped coriander
- In a large bowl combine all the sauce ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a wok, add oil with the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Then add half the sauce and the rest of the veg. Stir fry for 5-7 mins. Then add rest of the sauce. Stir and set aside
- Place salmon on the grease proof paper or foil. Season. Ladle over veg and curry sauce. Top with the Thai basil and lime.
- Fold the foil or grease proof paper to make a loose parcel. Place in oven on 180c. Cook for 25-30 mins – check the salmon is cooked before serving. Sprinkle over some fresh chopped coriander.
Leave a Reply