|Prep Time||30 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
- 300 g wild salmon or white fish fillets cooked and chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass outer leaves removed and then thinly chopped
- 1 Red chilli chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 inch fresh garlic grated
- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime zest
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful Chopped Fresh Coriander
- Into a food processor add all the ingredients and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Pick up a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into ball and pat down to make into oval shapes.
- Take a frying pan, add oil and shallow fry each little pattie for a few minutes on each side (making sure not to burn) until golden and cooked through.
Leave a Reply