|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||20 mins|
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2-3 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 small tin organic sweetcorn
- 2 Sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into cubes bake in the oven until cooked
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- handful of fresh coriander to garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- 1 pack firm tofu – patted dry and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp sricha sauce
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil, tamari and sriracha for the tofu. Place the tofu in a baking dish and pour over the mix and ensure all the tofu is coated.
- Bake in the oven on 180C for 20 minutes.
- Assemble all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Garnish with coriander. Add the tofu and serve the dressing in a bowl.
Leave a Reply