This is a really quick and easy dish to make – they can be served as a snack or can be part of a main meal. They are also delicious with salad. They are crunchy on the outside – with the spicy batter and sriracha sauce and soft on the inside. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable and is great in helping the body to detoxify.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 medium Cauliflower cut into florets
- 100 g Gram flour
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 125 ml Water
- 3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients other than the sriracha sauce. Whisk the batter until thick and creamy.
- Coat the cauliflower florets in the batter and then place on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven and drizzle over the sriracha sauce and place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes,
- Remove from the oven and serve,
Leave a Reply