|Prep Time||30 Mins|
|Cook Time||30 Mins|
- 6 oz Brown rice
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 medium onion Finely chopped
- 1/4 cauliflower Chopped into florets
- 80g Frozen peas
- 3 Spring onions Finely spiced
- 1 tspn Curry powder
- 1/2 tspn turmeric
- 3 Cardamom pods Remove seeds from pods
- 1 handful Coriander Finely chopped
- 1/2 Red chilli Finely chopped
- 1 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- Roast the salmon in a tablespoon of olive oil for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the eggs.
- Boil the rice for 25 minutes or until soft. Add the frozen peas to the rice 10 mins before the rice is cooked and drain. Leave to one side.
- Fry the chopped onion in the coconut oil, together with the cauliflower florets on a low heat until soft.
- Add the spices to the pan and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice/peas and stir. Flake the salmon into the pan and stir.
- Peel the eggs and slice these in half. Add the eggs, spring onions, chilli and coriander and serve hot.
Leave a Reply