|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 1 large cauliflower Remove outer leaves and stems – break up into florets
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed with skins still on
- 1 large onion
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 pints Vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- De-stem the cauliflower and break up into florets. Cut up onions into quarters.
- Place cauliflower, onion, garlic and thyme into a oven proof dish and cover thoroughly with oil. Season.
- Roast for 15-20 mins on 180C
- Meantime put the vegetable stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the roasted vegetables and simmer for 15-20 mins
- Place contents of saucepan into blender. Blend until smooth and then serve.
Leave a Reply