|Prep Time||25 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Place butternut squash and oil in ovenproof dish and bake in oven for 25 mins or until the squash is soft. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Put buckwheat in a saucepan, fill with water and add a teaspoon of vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, place the mixed lettuce leaves, walnuts, buckwheat, butternut squash and pour over the dressing, toss until well mixed. Season as necessary.
Leave a Reply