|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||60 mins|
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh beetroots chopped and quartered
- 300 g small baby carrots
- 2 leeks – cut into 4cm slices
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 150 g fresh spinach
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 12 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 70 g toasted and roughly chopped nuts, eg, hazelnuts or almonds
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- Line a large baking tray with foil and place beetroot, leeks, carrots and thyme on the foil. Drizzle over the oil and season. Toss and fold the foil to make a loose parcel.
- Place in oven and bake for 50 -60 mins or until all the veg is soft. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Place the spinach, cucumber and tomatoe in a large bowl. Top with the roasted vegetables. Sprinkle over the crushed roasted nuts. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.
Leave a Reply