|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium courgettes chopped
- 1 medium Pepper chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled and cut into small chuncks.
- 1 400g can of chopped tomatos
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 4 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 700 ml Water
- In a large saucepan add the oil and chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the pan with the cooked onion and then pour in the sauce – stir well .
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 -20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve garnished with fresh coriander.
Leave a Reply