This is a really powerful, superfood salad packed with phytonutrients, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. The tahini dressing provides protein and good fats too. Sprouting seeds tend to increase the nutrient levels of the seeds and sprouted seeds also contain lower levels of anti-nutrients.
|Prep Time||25 Mins|
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp hot water or more if necessary
- Place spinach at the bottom of a large serving dish. Combine the grated and diced vegetables on top together with the sprouted seeds.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and then pour over the top of the vegetables. Mix well.
- Sprinkle over the sunflower seeds and herbs, and then serve.
Leave a Reply