|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 whole cauliflower Remove the stem and chop the florets
- 120 g Cashew nuts
- Half Green chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- 2 litres Vegetable stock
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- 14 oz can of Chick peas
- Quarter tsp each cumin, smoked paprika, turmeric Or any other preferred spices.
- 1 Handfuls of chopped parsley
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews, chilli, and turmeric. Saute for 10 mins.
- Add the vegetable stock and seasoning and simmer until the veg is soft.
- Transfer soup to blender and blend into a crfeamy consistency
- While soup is cooking, drain and rinse chickpeas. Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spread Chick peas on a baking sheet. Dust them with the spices and drizzle with some oilve oil. Roast for 30 mins.
- Serve soup and place spiced chick peas on top with the parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
Leave a Reply