This Is a refreshing drink that’s easy to make and really healthy. This is a cross between ginger ale and lemonade. Ginger is full of nutrients and a powerful anti-inflammatory. It aids in digestion, assists circulation and also supports detoxification. Lemon zest is also used which is full of antioxidants and is also good for supporting detoxification.
|Prep Time||20 Mins|
- 100 g Fresh grated ginger There is no need to peel it
- 1 Zest of fresh lemon and juice
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Litre Sparkling water
- Wash and then grate the ginger into a bowl.
- Add the lemon zest and xylitol to the bowl. Then using a pestle pummel the ginger and lemon for about 2 minutes to start to break them down and to release the juices.
- Then add half the sparkling water and stir. Then pour through a sieve into a fresh bowl and squeeze contents of sieve to obtain all the juice.
- Pour the remaining sparkling water into the bowl and stir. Serve.
Leave a Reply