|Prep Time||10 Mins|
|Cook Time||20 Mins|
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Cup Plant based milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Punnet of blueberries
- Put the flour, xylitol, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl or processor and stir/mix to combine
- In a separate bowl add the milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla essence and stir to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour and whisk until smooth – leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt some of the coconut oil in a griddle and place on a medium heat.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of the batter into the griddle and add some blueberries to the pancake. When the top of the pancake begins to bubble, flip the pancake over and cook until golden.
- Serve the pancakes with extra fresh blueberries, maple syrup and natural yoghurt.
Leave a Reply