|Prep Time||25 mins|
|Cook Time||40 mins|
- Place porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 10 mins until soft.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions, garlic and thyme for 10 mins until softened. Drain the porcini mushrooms (reserving the water) and add to the pan together with the mushrooms. Cook for a further 5 mins.
- Pour in the stock and reserved water, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins.
- Then stir in the coconut cream and cook for a 5 mins. Taste and season as necessary.
- Place soup in food processor and blend until smooth. Serve – topped with chopped chives
Leave a Reply