These cookies are delicious. They are both vegan and gluten free. Made with a combination of oats and almond flour together with vegan chocolate drops. They are quick and easy to make and great as a treat after lunch or as a snack with a cup of green tea. The almond flour means that they have both protein and fibre.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Xylitol
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tsp Gluten free Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Dark vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
- In a mixer place the coconut oil and xylitol and mix together. then add the vanilla extract and coconut milk. Continue to mix for another minute.
- Then add the almond flour, oats, and baking powder and continue to mix until a dough forms. add a further tablespoon of milk if too dry and crumbly.
- Then stir in by hand the chocolate chips.
- Then scoop out about 1 heaped tablespoon of dough and roll in your hands to form a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet and push down gently to flatten. Continue to do this until all the cookie dough is used up.
- Place in the oven and cook for 152-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply