This is not really ‘ice cream’ as most people know it – it is very similar to ice cream but does not contain any dairy or sugar. Instead, it is made with frozen bananas and raw cocoa powder. It’s vegan, gluten-free and healthy. It is super quick to make and very easy – keep a ready supply of frozen bananas in the freezer to make this dish whenever you want and without having to wait for the bananas to freeze.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp Raw cocoa
- coconut milk for mixing if necessary
- 15 g Grated vegan chocolate
- 50 g fresh raspberrys
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
- Line a plate with parchment paper (otherwise the bananas will stick) and place into the freezer. They take about 2 hours to freeze.
- Put frosen bananas into a high speed blender or processer together with the raw cocoa and blend until smooth. (add some milk if necessary)
- For a soft ice cream – serve immediately. For a firm ice cream place in a container with parchment paper and freeze for at least an hour.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and a few fresh raspberries. Serve.
Leave a Reply