|Prep Time||10 Mins|
|Cook Time||10 Mins|
- 2 Cups dessicated coconut
- 3/4 Cup Freeze dried banana powder
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut milk – add more as necessary
- 150 g Dark vegan chocolate
- Put all of the ingredients except the chocolate into a food processor and blend to make a dough. If too dry add more milk until you get a soft dough consistency that holds together.
- Roll dough into small balls and place in fridge.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate by placing in heat proof dish and placing in a steamer until melted.
- Place the banana dough balls in the melted chocolate and then place each one on a baking tray which has been lined with parchment paper. Put the tray of chocolate balls in the fridge to set.
Leave a Reply