This is a great salad filled with ripe tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, walnuts, olives, cauliflower, fresh parsley and mint. This is traditionally made with bulgar wheat but this a grain free alternative. You really won’t be able to tell the difference – it tastes amazing! Can be served with fresh hummus, pitta, or olives.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||5-10 minutes|
- Half small cauliflower grated in food processor
- half medium cucumber Chopped and cubed
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 200 grams Cherry tomatoes cut in half or quartered
- 4 Spring onions sliced
- 50 grams black olives
- 25 grams Walnuts broken into small pieces
- 25 grams parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp mint chopped
- In a large frying pan, over a medium heat, add oil and then add grated/riced cauliflower and stir. Cook for about 10 mins and season. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Placed all of the chopped vegetables/herbs into a large bowl and mix.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the riced cooked cauliflower to the vegetable and herbs in the bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and stir.
Leave a Reply