|Prep Time||25 Mins|
|Cook Time||45 Mins|
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 Red onion finely cut
- 12 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- Half Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp Chilli powder
- 2 Cardamom pods with seeds remove – discard the pods and use the seeds
- 4 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Inch grated ginger
- 1 200 ml Can of coconut cream
- 1 Green chilli chopped – if you like your curry hot add an extra chopped chilli
- Handful fresh coriander to garnish
- Salt to season
- In a large wok melt the oil and add the dried spices and cook on low for 2 mins .
- Then add the onions, garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for a further 10 mins
- Add the cauliflower and tomatoes and stir well, cooking for a further 5 mins.
- Add the coconut milk, bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 mins or until the cauliflower is cooked. Serve garnished with fresh chopped coriander.
Leave a Reply