|Prep Time||30 Mins|
|Cook Time||15 Mins|
- 100 g Kale Cut into small bite size pieces
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Brown rice noodles – cooked according to instructions
- 100 g Cashew nuts
- 1 red onion sliced
- 500 g Mixture of fresh vegetables – such as, courgettes, red pepper, mushrooms, mangetouts, baby corn – cut into bite sized pieces
- handful fresh coriander
- 2 chopped spring onions to garnish
- Lime wedges to serve
- 1 or 2 Red Chillies – depending on how hot you like your food
- 4 Garlic cloves crushed
- 2 Inch Piece of root ginger
- 2 Tsp Xylitol
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- For the sauce – Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth – then set aside.
- Place the kale onto a large balking sheet and drizzle over 1 tbsp oil. Mix well with your hands making sure that the kale is lightly coated with oil. Season. Place in the oven on 110C for 45-60 mins until the kale is crisp and turns a deeper green. Set aside to cool.
- Toast the cashews in a dry pan over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally until golden. Chop and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large wok , add the onion and cook until it starts to soften. Add the remaining vegetables and cook for 3- 5 minutes, then add the sauce and stir well. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and stir well until everything is coated. Stir fry for 2- 3 minutes.
- Place a heap of vegetable noodles on a large serving plate. Scatter the fresh coriander and spring onions over the top. Add the crispy kale and cashews onto the top of the dish. Serve with wedges of lime.
Leave a Reply