This is a fresh slant on the classic recipe of coleslaw. All the basic ingredients are in this like cabbage, carrot and coleslaw – but there is the asian twist with ginger, tamari, chilli and coriander. It’s a refreshing and light salad and can be combine with other dishes like spicy cauliflower or frittata.
|Prep Time||15 mins|
- 1/2 small white cabbage shredded
- 1/2 small red cabbage shredded
- 3 medium carrots grated
- 3 tbsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 5 Spring onions chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli cut finely
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- In a large bowl add the red and white cabbage, carrots, onions, ginger, chilli, and coriander. Season. Toss so that everything is combined well.
- Add the vegan mayonnaise and tamari and stir until all the ingredients are covered in mayonnaise, Garnish with some fresh coriander and serve.
Leave a Reply