|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||40 mins|
- 6 eating apples peeled and chopped
- 400 g mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackcurrants)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts – place in food processor and pulse until nuts are broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Xylitol
- Place chopped apples in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until apples are soft,
- Drain the apples and place in an ovenproof dish. Add the berries and xylitol – stir. Set aside.
- In a saucepan gently heat the coconut oil until melted. Turn off the heat. Add the honey and stir.
- Add the nuts, oats, and cinnamon to the oil and honey and stir thoroughly until well combined.
- Pour the nut and oat mixture over the apple and berries and spread evenly until all of the fruit is covered.
- Place in oven on 180C and cook for 25-30 mins. Serve with coconut cream.
Leave a Reply