Ingredients – (enough to make a large jar of Granola)
- 800g mixed nuts
- 60g Linseed
- 60g Pumpkin seed
- 60g sunflower seeds
- 60g Chia seeds
- 150g Coconut chips
- 80g raisins
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 2tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Place nuts into a food processor and ground (the nuts should be broken up into pieces and not ground too fine)
- Place broken up nuts into large roasting tray with all of the seeds and coconut chips
- Add the coconut oil to the tray of nuts and seeds and place in the over on 160c and cook for 10/15 mins so that the coconut oil has melted and the nuts and seeds are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, mix and allow to cool.
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix.
- Store in a glass air tight container
- Great with coconut yoghurt or coconut/almond milk